Education and Engagement Specialist - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Do you have experience of engaging & teaching children who have SEN?
Have you wondered what it would be like to work 1:1 with these students outside of school?
Do you have a passion for helping vulnerable young people?
If you're shouting a resounding "YES!" at your phone or computer screen, then what are you waiting for? Scroll down to find out how you can start to turn young people's lives around!
Fresh Start in Education are one of the UK's leading providers of specialist interim education for young people who are outside of school. Their Education Specialists get results because they're dedicated to giving young people a second chance when no-one else will.
- As an Education Specialist, you'll work on a bank staff contract
- You're matched to students based on location, availability & experience and work on 6 to 12 week long placements
- The sessions (from 2 to 5 per week) take place in young people's homes or public places and are 3 to 6 hours in length
- You'll plan & deliver a bespoke learning programme centred around the young people's needs & interest
- Autonomy! You'll have the freedom to use your expertise & creativity when planning sessions
- Over-the-phone support from a dedicated line manager
- Earn up to £160 per day (depending on your experience & the session length) with additional pay for planning
- Subsidised food, travel and expenses for your sessions
We are looking for...
- Unwavering commitment to Safeguarding
- The ability to deliver education to primary & secondary-aged young people
- Experience of supporting learners who have SEN, particularly ASD & ADHD
- Resilience, patience, creativity and empathy
If you're reading this advert on Indeed - save yourself time!
Just visit the following web address - https://jobs.freshstartmanagementservices.co.uk/job/8247 - and click APPLY to begin your application today
For more information about this role and to view the full job description click here, or give Alex a call on 020 3409 3139.
We are committed to Safeguarding and due to the nature of this position an enhanced criminal records check is required upon offer of contract. As part of our commitment to Safer Recruitment you will also be required to make full disclosure of any spent, unspent and protected convictions, cautions, reprimands and warnings. As this role involves working with vulnerable children and young people the upmost integrity is required from candidates applying for this position and all your information will be handled with discretion and professionalism. For more information please read our Safer Recruitment policy and Data Protection policy.