Can you help bridge the gaps for our students who have fallen behind in their learning?
COVID-19 has had huge impacts on young people's education. The past year has significantly affected their learning and the most vulnerable are left behind with anxiety and gaps in their knowledge. As a result, specialist intervention is required to provide these children with the academic, social & emotional support they desparately need.
By working as an NTP Tutor for Fresh Start in Education, you'll become part of the solution. Use your expertise to plan and deliver bespoke face-to-face or online catch-up sessions.
So, what are you waiting for?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning & delivering primary or secondary core subject intervention sessions on a 1:1 - 1:3 basis
- Your bespoke and creative lessons will be based on educational targets
- Communicating regularly with your designated line manager and evidencing learning via the company’s online reporting system
What’s in it for you?
- Online training on how to use the company's online teaching platform & reporting system
- Effective communication & support from a dedicated Line Manager
- Flexibility - you choose your availability & work is on a bank staff basis so there's plenty of time for yourself
- Competitive pay and of course job satisfaction knowing you're part of the solution!
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in delivering the Primary National Curriculum or secondary core subjects
- An impressive track record of teaching within schools
- Experience with teaching students with SEN
- The ability to teach creatively, independently and transparently
- Flexibile availability including during the day and after school hours
To find out more about the role, click here to download the Job Description or you can always speak to a member of the recruitment team on 020 3409 3139.
COVID risk assessments will be carried out and effective measures put in place to minimise risk and to help keep you and your students safe.
Due to the nature of this position an enhanced criminal records check is required upon offer of contract. As part of our commitment to Safer Recruitment you will also be required to make full disclosure of any spent, unspent and protected convictions, cautions, reprimands and warnings. As this role involves working with vulnerable children and young people the upmost integrity is required from candidates applying for this position and all your information will be handled with discretion and professionalism. For more information please read our Safer Recruitment policy and Data Protection policy.