Online GCSE English NTP Tutor
Can you help a young person catch up with their GCSE English learning?
COVID-19 has had huge impacts on young people's education, particularly those in Key Stage 4 who are preparing for what can be life-changing GCSE exams. The disruption to their learning has led to knowledge gaps and anxiety as they head towards the Summer feeling underprepared. It's even worse for those that are vulnerable and who already had barriers to learning - the last year has left them disengaged with little sense of hope or aspiration.
By working as an Online GCSE English NTP Tutor, you'll become part of the solution and show them that they can achieve great success both in and out of school by providing the very best online academic and emotional support for the nation's young people.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning & delivering online GCSE English sessions to students on 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 bases
- Your bespoke lessons will be based on educational targets
- Reporting & evidencing learning via the company’s online reporting system
- Communicating regularly with your designated line manager
What’s in it for you?
- Online training on how to use the company's online teaching platform & reporting system
- Effective communication & support from a dedicated Line Manager
- Flexibility - you choose your availability & work is on a bank staff basis so there's plenty of time for yourself
- Competitive pay and of course job satisfaction knowing you're part of the solution!
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who can undertake Risk Assessments & embed safeguarding practices
- Experience in delivering GCSE English through various specifications
- An impressive track record of teaching within schools & online
- The ability to teach creatively, independently and transparently
To find out more about the role, click here to download the Job Description or you can always speak to a member of the recruitment team on 020 3409 3139.
We’re serious about Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, if successful, you must be willing to undergo thorough employment and background checks as well as an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check.