NTP Primary Tutor - Bolton, Greater Manchester
Can you help a group of children with gaps in their learning?
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit young people hard. Society's vulnerable children have been affected academically, socially & emotionally this year and Fresh Start in Education's NTP Tutors are here to help.
Being out of school for those in KS1 has had huge impacts and the students now have knowledge gaps where there should be foundational knowledge.
Working as a NTP Tutor with Fresh Start in Education Ltd., you will be providing the best academic and emotional support for disengaged learners who have been adversely affected by the Coronavirus pandemic. You will be harnessing all your creative teaching and engagement strategies to deliver outstanding 1:1 or small group sessions with your student(s) either face-to-face or online. By using a holistic and student-centred approach and involving your student(s) with their learning objectives, you’ll be channelling a pathway for them to regain lost academic ground, improve their mental wellbeing and build their confidence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Maths, English & Phonics interventions for Years 1 and 2 in a local Primary School
- Delivering engaging sessions to students based on their educational targets harmonised with their interests
- Reporting and evidencing learning via the company’s online reporting system
- Embed Safeguarding practices in all your work
- Communicating regularly with your designated line manager
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in delivering schemes of work across the Primary Curriculum
- A background in Primary Education
- Commitment to and up-to-date knowledge on Safeguarding and Keeping Children Safe in Education
- The ability to teach creatively, independently and transparently
- Willingness to travel up to an hour if necessary
To find out more about the role, please give Beth a call on 020 3409 3139 or click Apply below to register today.
We’re serious about Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, you must be willing to undergo thorough employment and background checks as well as an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check.