Primary NTP Maths Tutor - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Can you help a group of children with gaps in their learning?
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the country’s young people, especially those that are vulnerable and who already have challenges and barriers to learning.
You can help these young people by becoming an NTP tutor with Fresh Start in Education Ltd. You can be a part of the change and have an impact on turning their lives around and making a positive difference.
Working as a NTP Tutor with Fresh Start in Education Ltd., you will be providing the best academic and emotional support for disengaged learners who have been adversely affected by the Coronavirus pandemic. You will be harnessing all your creative teaching and engagement strategies to deliver outstanding 1:1 or small group sessions with your student(s) face-to-face. By using a holistic and student-centred approach and involving your student(s) with their learning objectives, you’ll be channeling a pathway for them to regain lost academic ground, improve their mental wellbeing and build their confidence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering engaging Maths interventions for Years 2, 5 and 6 in a local Primary School
- Reporting and evidencing learning via the company’s online reporting system
- Embed Safeguarding practices in all your work
- Communicating regularly with your designated line manager
- Undertaking any required online training that contributes to this position
What we’re looking for:
- experience in delivering schemes of work across the Primary Curriculum
- a background in Primary Education
- a commitment to and up-to-date knowledge on Safeguarding and Keeping Children Safe in Education
- an ability to teach creatively, independently and transparently
- willingness to travel up to an hour if necessary
To find out more about the role, please give Beth a call on 020 3409 3139 or click Apply below to register today.
We’re serious about Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, you must be willing to undergo thorough employment and background checks as well as an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check.