Primary School SEN TA - Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Are you tired of firefighting, when all you really want to do is focus on 1 student?
Working on a 1:1 basis, outside of the classroom may just be what you’ve been looking for.
You’re going to need experience of working alongside, supporting or teaching young people who demonstrate challenging behaviours and who have various barriers to learning such as SEN or SEMH. Typical experience would be that of a TA, HLTA or similar.
Here’s what it involves:
- You will be working within school hours, between 15-30 hours per week
- Located in and around Stratford-Upon-Avon (there are vacancies across Warwickshire)
- Competitive hourly rates
- Potentially working in and out of the classroom
- Placements last 6-12 weeks
- You do not need to hold teaching qualifications for this position
- Working with Primary aged students
What’s in it for you?
- Generous travel, food and resources subsidised per session
- CPD training offered and encouraged
- Opportunity to utilise and maximise your valuable experience - and be appreciated for it
- Autonomy of engaging young people, while being fully supported with a dedicated education manager
- Opportunity to attend Fresh Start's annual national conference in London
- Working on a bank staff contract
Even if you don't have all the above, it's worth giving us a call on 020 3409 3139 and we can chat about your experience
If this position sounds right up your street, click Apply to register now and upload your CV.
We’re serious about Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, if successful, you must be willing to undergo thorough employment and character reference checks as well as an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check.