Early Intervention Education Specialist - Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Are you looking for an exciting new role in Primary Education?
Have you thought how much satisfaction you’ll get just working 1-1 with your students?
Over the last few years it has become widely recognised that there are more and more exclusions being made by Primary Schools. That means more and more 5-10 years old's are not receiving the statutory and necessary support they need to establish positive and healthy learning experiences needed to achieve in life.
This is where you come in
Fresh Start in Education Ltd have a fantastic opportunity to not only help support these incredible young people, but also their families and the schools they attend, if not already excluded. We are looking for a committed, compassionate and creative individual to join our team of specialists already making such a difference in the lives of these young people.
Main Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to provide a holistic and nurturing service for predominantly primary children who are at risk of or have been permanently excluded. You would work with referred children to deliver and maintain academic levels, whilst implementing interventions to break down barriers, support their learning as well as securing their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development. The main objective is to prepare a student for successful integration back into education and or support the transition in the named school, working alongside teaching staff.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary + many employee benefits
- Opportunity to utilise and maximise your valuable experience - and be appreciated for it
- Autonomy of teaching but fully supported with a dedicated education manager
- Opportunity to progress in other roles within the company
- regular training and development opportunities to improve your CPD
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have experience of planning and delivering education for young people across the Primary curriculum
- Be experienced in supporting young people with additional needs including SEN and SEMH
- Have experience delivering activity and project-based learning
- Be experienced in supporting Looked After Children and those excluded from education
- Have a range of work-based knowledge of engagement and behaviour management techniques
- Be non-judgemental, patient, emotionally resilient and person-centred
- Provide an enhanced DBS Certificate
- Have your own transport and be willing to travel
If you think this position is for you, apply now and for more info give Sean a call on 020 3409 3139.
Our entire recruitment process is centred around Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, all successful applicants, who are offered a conditional contract, will undergo thorough employment and character reference checks as well as an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check.