Education Recruiter - Folkestone
Are you looking to launch into 2020 with a new carer in Education?
Do you enjoy working in education, but rather do something other than teach?
Have you thought about becoming an Education Recruiter?
This involves being a part of a fast-paced team of professionals with different backgrounds in education whose mission it is to find suitable individuals across the UK to support and help educate young people who are either disengaged from education or who have multiple barriers to learning, such as SEN and/or SEMH.
- A good sense of humour
- A command of the English language
- Ability to make good coffee (tea is acceptable)
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Experience working in the Education sector
- A problem-solving and positive mindset
- Professional and diligent work ethic
- Commitment to Safeguarding and Data protection
- Someone driven by the ethos of the company
- Someone who's responsible, reliable, and who enjoys working others
About the role:
- Full-time, permanent position based in Folkestone, Kent
- Long-term opportunity for development
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary with employee benefits
About the company:
Fresh Start Management Services Ltd. is a recruitment agency that specialises in finding individuals to work in schools, PRUs, atlernative provisions and other establishments within the Education sector. We are a people-driven, not profit-driven company. We're also serious about Safeguarding, so be prepared for a thorough recruitment process and to undergo all pre-employment and criminal record checks if you are short-listed for this position.
If you're interested, please call me on 01303 228678. I look forward to hearing from you.
Fresh Start Management Services Ltd. is also a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.