Inclusion Manager - Camden, North London
See the able, not the label
Like you, we believe that a label shouldn’t define someone or set their limitations. Everyone can achieve great things. How this happens, can be up to you.
For this position, you’ll be working in an OFSTED Outstanding, mixed comprehensive in North West London. You’ll be supporting young people with barriers to learning and implementing the SEN policy and provision in the school.
This is a rewarding position and you’ll be welcomed as part of a team who are pupil-centred and focused on the holistic, well-being of each student
- You’ll need experience in working in an urban school and hold QTS
- You must have a strong understanding of SEN/SEMH in young people
- Ideally, you will have worked with EHCP’s and have liaised with external entities to support young people with barriers to learning
The school has excellent transport links and is graded as Outstanding.
- This new position begins in February 2020 and is offered as a full-time, permanent contract.
- MPS (London Inner) + TLR2b
Don’t delay, apply today for this challenging and exciting new position. Alternatively, if you would prefer a chat initially, please call Kim on 0203 409 3139.
We’re serious about Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, if successful, you must be willing to undergo thorough employment and character reference checks as well as an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check.