Education and Engagement Specialist - Sutton, Surrey
Here's a fantastic opportunity for you to work 1:1 with young people with various barriers to learning and additional needs...outside of the classroom setting.
Here are the basics:
- Competitive salary on a 40 hr/wk permanent contract
- Working time includes planning, prep, marking and travel. (No more 60-hour weeks)
- Autonomy of teaching but fully supported with a dedicated education manager
- Placements are located throughout Surrey and South West London
- Travel, food and resources subsidised per session
- CPD training offered and encouraged
- Opportunity to progress in other roles within the company
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have experience of planning and delivering education for young people across Primary or Secondary Education
- Be experienced in supporting young people with additional needs including SEN and SEMH
- Have experience delivering Functional Skills, activity and project-based learning
- Be experienced in supporting Looked After Children and those excluded from education
- Have a range of work-based knowledge of engagement and behaviour management techniques
- Be non-judgemental, patient, emotionally resilient and person-centred
- Provide an enhanced DBS Certificate
- Have your own transport and be willing to travel throughout Surrey and South West London
If you think this position is for you, apply now and for more info give Sean a call on 020 3409 3139.
Our entire recruitment process is centred around Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, all successful applicants, who are offered a conditional contract, will undergo thorough employment and character reference checks as well as an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check.