Online Therapeutic Counsellor - Maidstone, Kent
Fresh Start Direct are a new provider of Online Counselling and Therapeutic services. With over 20 years of experience in the Education sector, specifically Special Educational Needs and Social and Emotional Mental Health, Fresh Start have now launched a new service to provide a holistic and therapeutic online counselling service for children, adolescents and adults who require professional and personal support for their mental and emotional wellbeing.
Are you a qualified Counsellor with with at least 3 years post-qualifying experience?
Do you have experience of working with a range of counselling theories and methodologies?
Have you worked with children, young people and adults?
Working as an Online Therapeutic Counsellor you will be able to support individuals who may not be capable or able to come out to meet you but need your expertise and support just as much as anyone else. Through using Fresh Start Direct’s unique and secure online platform, you will be able to deliver and facilitate private and personal sessions with your clients from the comfort of your home.
Here’s what it takes:
- Recognised Counselling Qualification to Diploma or above (with minimum 3 years PQE)
- BACP accreditation and/or UKCP Registration or equivalent
- Experienced in counselling children, young people and adults
- Able to manage workloads efficiently and professionally
- Have a reasonably good level of IT skills
What’s in it for you:
- A great opportunity to take the next step in your career and be an integral part of a growing department of an already well-established company
- Competitive hourly rate
- You’ll be welcomed in to our company where CPD, training and development opportunities are the norm.
- You will be well remunerated and offered benefits such as Length of Service rewards, access to discount voucher schemes and free financial and wellbeing service and advice
Sounds like the opportunity that you’ve been looking for? Don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Click on ‘Apply’ to register today. You can also call Sean England for an informal chat on 020 3409 3139.
Our entire recruitment process is centred around Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, all successful applicants, who are offered a conditional contract, will undergo our robust employment process as well as an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check.