Education Specialist - Dartford , Kent
“So, you’re my new “teacher”? – what’s so different about you?”
Building positive relationships with our students can sometimes be a huge task. Are you up for the challenge? – Furthermore, would you enjoy it?
We’re looking for an experienced Education Support Specialist, who’s confident in providing education and support to a boy of 16, with ADHD. How would you engage him?
About the role:
- Immediate start in Dartford, Kent area
- This is a Bank Staff contract, and, if suitable, you could be offered other similar opportunities in your area.
Specific experience required to effectively help this young person:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting young people with SEN, Emotional and behavioural difficulties, in particular with ADHD and Dyslexia.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in delivering education, ideally to KS4 – QTS is not required
- Able to plan and generate creative resources to engage
Suitable candidates will need to:
- demonstrate creative teaching and engagement strategies at KS4
- be emotionally resilient and non-judgemental
- be easily approachable and person-centred
- demonstrate a clear commitment to Safeguarding
- be prepared to undergo multiple pre-employment checks
Click ‘Apply’ to register now and upload your CV.
For more information please call Fresh Start Management Services on 020 3409 3139.
Fresh Start in Education Ltd. are an interim provider of specialist education for young people (5 to 25 years of age) who are currently not in education. Fresh Start in Education Ltd. specialise in providing bespoke educational packages for Children in Care, those with SEN, SEMH, EBD and those with multiple barriers to learning; with the end goal of supporting each student back into a long-term educational placement.
Our entire recruitment process is centred around Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, all successful applicants, who are offered a conditional contract, will undergo thorough employment and character reference checks as well as an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check.