Primary SEN Tutor - Woking, Surrey
“I don’t want to go to school.”
This young boy is not in education for a variety of reasons. Does this mean he cannot have a future?
We’re looking for an experienced Education Support Specialist, who’s confident in delivering education and providing emotional support to a 5-year-old boy with complex SEN and SEMH. Can you be the one to give him a second-chance?
What does this entail?
- Up to 18 hours per week.
- September start.
- Woking, Surrey
- Working as part of a Bank Staff contract, and, if suitable, you could be offered other similar opportunities in your area.
What experience do you need?
- Qualified Teacher (Primary or Early Years) with a minimum 2 years’ experience in delivering Primary Education.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting young people with complex SEN and SEMH- including ASD, ADHD and Dyspraxia.
- Experience in planning and generating creative and safe resources for engagement purposes.
What attributes will you possess?
- Creative teaching and engagement strategies.
- Resilience and a non-judgemental attitude.
- Approachable and person-centred.
- Strong commitment and working-knowledge of Safeguarding.
What’s in it for you?
- Financial support for resources and materials.
- Ongoing Professional Development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company benefits including length of service awards and cinema vouchers.
Click ‘Apply’ to register now and upload your CV.
For more information please call Fresh Start Management Services on 020 3409 3139.
Fresh Start in Education Ltd. are an interim provider of specialist education for young people (5 to 25 years of age) who are currently not in education. Fresh Start in Education Ltd. specialise in providing bespoke educational packages for Children in Care, those with SEN, SEMH, EBD and those with multiple barriers to learning; with the end goal of supporting each student back into a long-term educational placement.
Our entire recruitment process is centred around Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, all successful applicants, who are offered a conditional contract, will undergo thorough employment and character reference checks as well as an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check.