Special Needs Support Worker - Greenford, Greater London
You’re obviously looking for a new job and have about 30 seconds before you swipe to another advert, so here are the headlines…
Are you looking to make a true difference to a young persons’ life?
We’re looking for an experienced Education Specialist who’s able to support and educate a young man, reengaging him in to education.
About the role:
- 16 hours per week
- Immediate start in the West London area
- This is a Bank Staff contract, and, if suitable, you could be offered other similar opportunities in your area.
Specific experience required to effectively help this young person:
- Qualified Teacher with Further Education experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting young people with SEN and Mental Health Needs
- Experienced with Moderate Learning Difficulties and those with limited processing skills
- Experience in Health and Social Care courses would be beneficial
- Working knowledge and understanding of psychosis and anxiety
Suitable candidates will need to:
- demonstrate creative teaching and engagement strategies
- be emotionally resilient and non-judgemental
- be easily approachable and person-centred
- demonstrate a clear commitment to Safeguarding
- be prepared to undergo multiple pre-employment checks
Click ‘Apply’ to register now and upload your CV.
For more information please call Fresh Start Management Services on 020 3409 3139.
Fresh Start in Education Ltd. are an interim provider of specialist education for young people (5 to 25 years of age) who are currently not in education. Fresh Start in Education Ltd. specialise in providing bespoke educational packages for Children in Care, those with SEN, SEMH, EBD and those with multiple barriers to learning; with the end goal of supporting each student back into a long-term educational placement.
Our entire recruitment process is centred around Safeguarding and Child Protection. Therefore, all successful applicants, who are offered a conditional contract, will undergo thorough employment and character reference checks as well as an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check.